MLC Softphone installation instructions
Step thru the normal installation process.
- The windows version will also need to install vcredist_x86 and vcredist_x64.
- Connect to the Oxy VPN
- Launch the application
- Enter in Site Code provided
- We have a limited number of licenses so please use this on only one computer.
Click on the gear wheel in the top right side to enter the settings.
- In the Account Name: put your email address
- In the User Name: enter in the 4 digit number we provided you
- In the Password: enter the same 4 digit number we gave you
- In the Server section: enter in 188.8.131.52
- In the Proxy section: Check the box and enter 184.108.40.206:5060
- Click Save
At the top of the application click on MLC Dialer. Your phone numbers and speed calls should all appear down the left side of the screen.
- To make an outgoing call click on the appropriate extension you want to make the call from and dial the number as you would if you were on campus (4 digit ext or 9+number for off-campus calls)
- You can go back into the settings to adjust audio sources for speakers, ringtone and microphone.